Established in 1976 as CopyLand the first Xerox copy-shop to open Kingston, NY, serving both small businesses, the Woodstock art community and IBM the area’s largest employer. In 1994, demand for offset printing resulted in a need for a name change and the company was named Tri-State Litho due to its regional expansion into offset printing and book printing. In 2005 it was necessary again to keep up with a changing product demand and ColorPage was formed. Since that time ColorPage has grown into one of the area’s leading marketing, and publishing service providers. The company’s digital offerings including its digital printing and mailing services continue to grow & adapt in an ever-changing market.
Providing customers a One-Stop-Solutions menu of modern graphic communications services, ColorPage employs in-house experts that offer a team approach to getting your project done on-time and on-budget. In-house services include: all areas of offset and digital printing, custom and self publishing, direct mail, display signage, promotional products, email advertising, graphic design, digital media marketing, social media marketing, & marketing strategy optimization for locally owned businesses.
We recognize each business we work with is unique, and therefore demands a different approach and strategy for all of their specific goals & needs. We treat each customer professionally and with great respect; carefully listening to each business concern and recognizing the business objectives that need to be accomplished.
Our greatest team skill is our ability to execute and react to last minute changes while maintaining a guaranteed quality product.
Providing customers a one-stop solutions menu of modern graphic communications services, ColorPage employs in-house experts whom offer a team-approach to getting your project done on-time and on-budget. Our in-house services include:
- all areas of offset & digital printing
- custom and self-publishing
- direct mail
- display signage
- promotional products
- email advertising
- graphic design
- digital media marketing
- social media marketing
- marketing strategy optimization for locally owned businesses
We recognize that each business we work with is unique, and therefore demands a different approach and strategy for all of their specific goals and needs. We treat each customer professionally and with great respect–carefully listening to each business concern and recognizing the business objectives that need to be accomplished.
Our greatest team skill is our ability to execute and react to last minute changes, all while maintaining a guaranteed quality product.
ColorPage’s priority is the customer, and thus, it is our mission to offer innovative quality products and solutions that deliver visually powerful content, as well as to promote the exchange and delivery of information in a timely fashion with a vast improvement of results. Other duties we maintain with high regard are:
- Supporting environmentally-responsible production
- Providing a challenging, secure, and welcoming atmosphere and work place for our employees
- Commitment to community, education, and the graphics & marketing communication industries
Publishing Services Include:
- Award Winning Publication Design and Photography (Paragon Award, 2010)
- Copy-Writing and Editing (Professional Copy-Writing and On-Staff Copy Editor)
- Issuing of unique ISSNs & ISBNs to publications (Authorized Agent of the ISBN Office)
- FSC Certification (Authorized FSC Trademark Usage)
- Advertising and Marketing Services (Including Direct Sales, Direct Mail, and Email Marketing)
- Custom Programming and Data Management (In-House IT Professionals & CS Degree-Holding Staff)
- Offset and Digital Press Technology (Largest Full-Color Printing Facility in Ulster County)
- Finishing & Bindery (Such as Saddle-Stitched, Perfect Binding, Mechanical Bindings, etc.)
- Direct Mail Services (Including List Management, CASS, NCOA, Addressing, Machine Sorting/Stuffing/Sealing, etc.)
- Packaging and Fulfillment (Including Kitting & Web-Based Inventory and Fulfillment Management Systems)
- Distribution (Courier Vans and UPS/USPS-Recognized On-Point Package Shipping Center)
- Storage (5,000 Square-Foot, Fire-, Climate-, and Theft-Protected Storage)
- ColorPage is located in a HUBZone in Kingston NY. The HUBZone is a Small Business Administration program designed to encourage economic development in historically under-utilized business zones.
- ColorPage FSC Certification Number: #RA-COC-005576-BF
- Founder, Frank Campagna, is the past publisher of Print Buyer Today, which was established in 1999 and recognized as the nation’s most respected news source on the changing technologies in design and print.
- ColorPage has published, printed, and/or distributed over 5,000 independently-authored fiction and nonfiction books, journals, magazines, & directories of more than forty-five unique genres since 1994.