Established in Kingston, NY in 1976, ColorPage started out as a mere copy & printing company, and has since grown into a marketing, publishing, & printing company–which continues to grow & adapt in an ever-changing market. Locally owned and operated by Frank Campagna, Color Page employs just over 20 skilled and trained workers of the Hudson Valley.
We offer all kinds of services in the areas of printing, publishing, direct mail, email advertising, graphic design, digital media marketing, social media marketing, & marketing strategy optimization for locally owned businesses.
We recognize each business is unique, and therefore demands a different approach and strategy for all of their specific goals & needs. We treat each client as if they were one of our own, and work closely with them as we carefully listen to and recognize their business objectives, in order to accomplish the needs and wants of each individual company.
ColorPage’s priority is the customer, and thus, it is our mission to offer innovative quality products and solutions that deliver visually powerful content, as well as to promote the exchange and delivery of information in a timely fashion with a vast improvement of results. Other duties we maintain with high regard are:
- Supporting environmentally-responsible production
- Providing a challenging, secure, and welcoming atmosphere and work place for our employees
- Commitment to community, education, and the graphics & marketing communication industries
Publishing Services Include:
- Award Winning Publication Design and Photography (Paragon Award, 2010)
- Copy-Writing and Editing (Professional Copy-Writing and On-Staff Copy Editor)
- Issuing of unique ISSNs & ISBNs to publications (Authorized Agent of the ISBN Office)
- FSC Certification (Authorized FSC Trademark Usage)
- Advertising and Marketing Services (Including Direct Sales, Direct Mail, and Email Marketing)
- Custom Programming and Data Management (In-House IT Professionals & CS Degree-Holding Staff)
- Offset and Digital Press Technology (Largest Full-Color Printing Facility in Ulster County)
- Finishing & Bindery (Such as Saddle-Stitched, Perfect Binding, Mechanical Bindings, etc.)
- Direct Mail Services (Including List Management, CASS, NCOA, Addressing, Machine Sorting/Stuffing/Sealing, etc.)
- Packaging and Fulfillment (Including Kitting & Web-Based Inventory and Fulfillment Management Systems)
- Distribution (Courier Vans and UPS/USPS-Recognized On-Point Package Shipping Center)
- Storage (5,000 Square-Foot, Fire-, Climate-, and Theft-Protected Storage)
- ColorPage is located in a HUBZone in Kingston NY. The HUBZone is a Small Business Administration program designed to encourage economic development in historically under-utilized business zones.
- ColorPage FSC Certification Number: #RA-COC-005576-BF
- Founder, Frank Campagna, is the past publisher of Print Buyer Today, which was established in 1999 and recognized as the nation’s most respected news source on the changing technologies in design and print.
- ColorPage has published, printed, and/or distributed over 5,000 independently-authored fiction and nonfiction books, journals, magazines, & directories of more than forty-five unique genres since 1994.