ColorPage d/b/a marketing and publishing services is a subsidiary of Tri-State Associated Services, Inc., and is locally owned and operated by Frank Campagna. Established in Kingston, NY in 1976, today employs just over 20 locally skilled workers and operates out of a 13,500 sq. ft. modern FSC® certified production facility; ColorPage has grown to become a nationally recognized publishing services provider for the innovative solutions they brought to the marketing and publishing industry. (Cover Story, National Association of Print Leaders, Business Review, 2009); (Campagna, keynote panelist at the 2010 On-Demand Publishing Conference) ColorPage has an “A” credit rating and is fully insured to handle all aspects of publishing. ColorPage donates a portion of its annual profits back to the community each year.
ColorPage primarily serves non-profits, educational, financial and independent business sectors as well as , independent authors and small presses with a full line of turn-key marketing and publishing services.
Offer innovative quality products and solutions that deliver visually powerful content and promotes the exchange and delivery of information in a timely fashion with improved results.
- Support environmentally responsible production
- Provide a challenging, secure work place for our employees.
- Commitment to community, education and the graphic communication industry
Publishing Services include
- Award Winning Publication Design and Photography (Paragon Award, 2010)
- Copywriting and Editing (professional copy writing and on staff copy editor)
- Authorized Agent of the ISBN Office (Can issue unique ISSN, ISBN to publications)
- FSC Certification (Authorized FSC TrademarkUsage)
- Advertising and Marketing Services (Including direct sales, direct mail and email marketing)
- Custom Programming and Data Management (in-house IT professional CS degreed staff)
- Offset and Digital Press Technology (Largest full color printing facility in Ulster County)
- Finishing & Bindery (Saddle-stitched, Perfect Binding, Mechanical Bindings)
- Direct Mail Services (List Management, CASS, NCOA, Addressing, Machine Sort/Stuff/Seal)
- Packaging and Fulfillment (Kitting & web-based inventory and fulfillment management system)
- Distribution (Our courier vans – 2ea, UPS/USPS recognized On-Point package shipping center)
- Storage (5,000 square foot, fire, climate and theft protected storage)
- ColorPage is located in a HUBZone in Kingston NY. The HUBZone is Small Business Administration program designed to encourage economic development in historically underutilized business zones.
- ColorPage FSC Certification Number # RA-COC-005576-BF
- Frank Campagna, is the Founder past Publisher of Print Buyer Today, est.1999, and recognized as the nation’s most respected news source on the changing technologies in design and print.
- ColorPage published, printed and/or distributed over 5,000 independently authored fiction/nonfiction books, journals, magazines, directories of more than forty five unique genera since 1994.