ColorPage was first established in 1976 as CopyLand: the first Xerox copy-shop to open in Kingston, NY. CopyLand served small businesses, the Woodstock art community, as well as IBM (the area’s largest employer). In 1994, a name chage was needed, in order to meet the demand for offset printing. Thus, the company was then named Tri-State Litho, due to its regional expansion into offset printing and book printing. In 2005, it was necessary once again to keep up with a changing product demand. This is when ColorPage was formed. Since that time, ColorPage has grown into one of the area’s leading marketing and publishing service providers.The company’s digital offerings, as well as its digital printing and mailing services, continue to grow & adapt in an ever-changing market.
Providing customers a One-Stop-Solutions menu of modern graphic communications services, ColorPage employs in-house experts. These experts offer a team approach to getting your project done on-time as well as on-budget. In-house services include:
- All areas of offset and digital printing
- Custom and self publishing
- Direct mail
- Display signage
- Promotional products
- Email advertising
- Graphic design
- Digital media marketing
- Social media marketing
- Marketing strategy optimization for locally owned businesses
We also recognize that each business we work with is unique. Therefore, each business demands a different approach and strategy for all of their specific goals & needs. ColorPage treats each customer professionally, as well as with great respect. We also carefully listen to each business concern as well as recognize the business objectives that need to be accomplished.
Our greatest team skill is our ability to execute and then also react to last minute changes. And, we do so all while maintaining a guaranteed quality product.
ColorPage’s priority is the customer. So, it is therefore our mission to offer innovative quality products as well as solutions which deliver visually powerful content. It is also our mission to promote the exchange and delivery of information in a timely fashion with a large improvement of results. Other duties we maintain with high regard are:
- Supporting environmentally-responsible production
- Providing a challenging, secure, and welcoming atmosphere and work place for our employees
- Commitment to community, education, and the graphics & marketing communication industries
Publishing Services Include:
- Award Winning Publication Design and Photography (Paragon Award, 2010)
- Copy-Writing and Editing (Professional Copy-Writing and On-Staff Copy Editor)
- Issuing of Unique ISSNs & ISBNs to publications (Authorized Agent of the ISBN Office)
- FSC Certification (Authorized FSC Trademark Usage)
- Advertising and Marketing Services (Including Direct Sales, Direct Mail, and Email Marketing)
- Custom Programming and Data Management (In-House IT Professionals & CS Degree-Holding Staff)
- Offset and Digital Press Technology (Largest Full-Color Printing Facility in Ulster County)
- Finishing & Bindery (Such as Saddle-Stitched, Perfect Binding, Mechanical Bindings, etc.)
- Direct Mail Services (Including List Management, CASS, NCOA, Addressing, Machine Sorting/Stuffing/Sealing, etc.)
- Packaging and Fulfillment (Including Kitting & Web-Based Inventory and Fulfillment Management Systems)
- Distribution (Courier Vans and UPS/USPS-Recognized On-Point Package Shipping Center)
- Storage (5,000 Square-Foot, Fire-, Climate-, and Theft-Protected Storage)
- ColorPage is located in a HUBZone in Kingston NY. The HUBZone is a Small Business Administration program designed in order to encourage economic development in historically under-utilized business zones.
- ColorPage FSC Certification Number: #RA-COC-005576-BF
- Founder, Frank Campagna, is the past publisher of Print Buyer Today. Established in 1999, it became recognized as the nation’s most respected news source on the changing technologies in print, as well as design.
- ColorPage has published, printed, and/or distributed over 5,000 independently-authored fiction and nonfiction books, journals, magazines, as well as directories of more than forty-five unique genres since 1994.