Kitting and Packaging
Packaging and Assembly
Growing in popularity is our packaging and assembly services also known as “kitting” or multi-packing. The process includes the gathering and packaging individual but related items as one unit. At ColorPage the kitting service is a most commonly performed for clients seeking assembly of a multi-piece direct mailing or event participant package and membership kits. Although ColorPage does have automated inserters, typically the process of kitting involves hand-work or hand assembly.
Examples of typical hand assembly projects:
- Binders with tabs and inserts
- Catalogs with pricing sheets
- Response and donation reply cards
- Direct mail info with product samples
- Stringing, banding or tying product tags
- Belly bands on a book series
- Poly bagging and inserting
- Tipping or glue dotting
- Crystal Clear envelope inserting
- Special boxing for distribution
When coupled with our finishing services, our kitting lets us produce and put together all of the elements of a complex mailer. With our collating, tipping and die cutting, for instance, we can construct multi-layered mailings that send a strong marketing message to your customers. If your business chooses to add components produced elsewhere, our team can quickly add them to your shipments.
For more information about our packaging and assembly services: Click Here