How PURLs Precisely Track Response
ColorPage gives a unique PURL for every prospect. This allows us to precisely track and measure each campaigns effectiveness. For example, we’ll know specifically who visited your URL and who did not so you can follow up with an appropriate message to move your prospects closer to a sale.
PURLS can have a large impact on your marketing. Without PURLs there is no way to determine who already responded to your message, but didn’t yet take your desired action.
With PURLs you’ll have this data because you’re tracking each unique URL and you can match that to your prospect list. So you can always follow up with different messages based on whether or not your prospect already visiting your website, and how they are engaging.
Tracking with pURLS
- Downloadable pURL records with addresses in .CSV format for printers
- Integrated Autoresponder Emails
- Click Tracking – with alerts & detailed reports on activity
- Detailed Campaign Analytics to track and measure direct mail responses & actions
- Reporting API for integration into Google Analytics